||Submission Requirements For Placing Aussies On This Rescue Page
Three options for placing your Austrailian Shepherd
1. $25. List your pet on this rescue page; You take the calls and interview placement inquiries.
2. $295. We take your pet into our home; We list him on this page and take all calls and find him a good home for you.
3. $1500. We take your pet into our home and here he remains for the rest of his natureal life.
Please send us the details listed below for inclusion of your dog on this rescue page.
- This rescue page is provided as a courtesy and is intended to assist in the placement of Australian Shepherds who are in true need of a home.
- If you have an Aussie which needs a new home, then please send us an E-mail listing the following information. Please include a picture.
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Your phone number.
- Your email address.
- The dogs name.
- The dogs age.
- The dogs gender.
- The dogs health status. Shots current. Any health problems.
- Whether the dog has been neutered/spayed. All dogs submitted for rescue listing should be neutered/spayed.
- Where the dog came from.
- The breeder of the dog.
- State whether or not papers are available with the dog.
- A description of the dog (color, weight, height, markings).
- The dogs temperament.
- How the dog gets along with children, other pets, strangers.
- Note: Any dog which displays unusual aggressiveness toward others, or has bitten others should not be placed in the rescue program. You should confer with your Vet to determine whether the dog should be put to sleep.
- A short description or other comments regarding the dog.
- We will review your request to determine the appropriateness of whether the dog should be listed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission we deem inappropriate for listing.
- We do request a $25 donation for listing your rescue. See the donation link at the top of this page. Or, mail a check payable to J. Neely. Thank you.